Aug 26, 2012

The sky is crying with me

My babygirl is leaving town, to start a new life. To day is the day when the waiting becomes reality. I'm gonna stand the airport waving goodbye to a life that is now changing. I know that it will be an opportunity of a lifetime for her, but I just can't help feeling, that now is the time when everything is changing. I've been aware of the fact the she was leaving for quite some time but never realized the pain it would cost me to say goodbye to my best friend, knowing that time will never be the same. I hope for all good in her future and can't wait to see my little girl grow up and change to a bigger, and brighter star. The now is now, the past is gone the future will be there in a moment. I hope that she will take the chance and make the best of it and do whatever needed to find her place in her new world in another country. I know it isn't goodbye, just for now, and when we meet up again we will have so much to talk about, and new ancles to the world that we will both learn a lot from. If you by any chance find youself in the airport today you will see a broken girl, where the tears can't even descripe the pain i feel when she is leaving, but I know that no matter with happens it will turn out for the best. And I know that I will be okay, and so will she, and we are gonna smile at it some time I know. But now is the time to cry, and the time to be sad, and tell eachother how much we will be missing the things we used to have. And then we will hug, give a kiss on the cheak and say I'll be seeing you.

Goodbye Majbrit. I hope you will find what you seek, my dearest friend. Love you best mate Sophia.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment