Aug 21, 2012

"If you could be any person in the world, who would you want to be?"

Do you know the feeling? I think it is in the human nature to have an urge to get away, hide away and run away from everything, start over again and be a different person. I have tried it several times, and even though I'm really pleased with my life right now (aside from the fact the I haven't got a place to live at the moment and no job, therefor no money) I still fancy the thought of leaving it all behind and start as a new person, a new place, where you can chase all of your dreams and be the person you never had the courage to become. Do all of the things you have been to scared to try, and live the life you'd always wanted. 
This is what is happening to Majbrit right now, or almost anyways. She have been given the opportunity to start over. She can be any person she wants to be, the only person who knows her is her mother, the rest don't know her history. There is probably a lot of you out there who is also starting on a new school, with new person's, and I really think, that you should catch that chance to be whoever you have always wanted to be, and do them things you wish you could do. Once again you will hear me say it. Take a damn chance. Go for it. or as nike puts it so well, "just do it". Think about it. Now is you chance, don't let it pass.

Wow this got to be a much longer post that I expected, hope you'll read it anyways.


S out.

1 comment: