Sep 24, 2012

Bruxelles



A couple of days ago we went for a walk in Bruxelles, right were i live and i had my new Canon camera in my hands. I got really inspired to take a lot of pictures and when i started playing paparazzi and took pictures of the people sitting on the streets, i noticed how many homeless people that there are in Bruxelles. Ironical as it was, they were sitting at the street with the most business men/women walking around in their high heels, driving in their ferraris, jaguars and you name it. 
Can't help but feeling bad when i see a homeless and i am walking around in my knew clothes with a big Canon camera in my hands - i feel like i wanna do something to help them, i don't know what at the moment, but i am sure i can find something.
Right know i am loving my life in Bruxelles and Waterloo, i feel inspired to take pictures and paint pictures. The school does involve a lot of homework, but i am trying to keep my head up by thinking about the improvement i hope i will see during the years.

- Majbrit

No comments:

Post a Comment